Free Mobile Home Info
Home: Home Page: Content Page

mobile home abandoned on my property?

How can I get title to a mobile home left on my property? Tenant left over a year ago with no rent paid. I got a judgment for rent owed. I've sent registered letters to the last known address and they are returned. No forwarding address. I checked with the tax collector. Home was never titled in the tenants name. They say the County no longer considers mh's abandoned. I went to the court house and they can not help me unless I can prove there is no lien holder on the home. How would I know? We have no information about that. I called the state department and they don't know how to help me either. I'm just getting the run around like no one wants to do their job. I hate having an empty home on my property. What can I do?

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to YOUR Questions and Answers.