Free Mobile Home Info
Home: Home Page: Content Page

Moving Permit

Is a Park Model required to have a 1 or 3 day moving permit if it is less than forty feet and eight feet wide and registered in the State of Calif.?

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to YOUR Questions and Answers.