Free Mobile Home Info
Home: Home Page: Content Page

Roof design question

by Vonda Prater
(North Judson, IN)

I have a 1977 24 X 48 Hillcrest double wide with a metal sheeted roof that has been coated for many years. I now want to cover it with steel roofing.

My question is, what is that square ridge "box" running along the top with about 16-18 inches on either side that does not have it. Can I tear this out or is it a critical part of the house design?

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to YOUR Questions and Answers.