Free Mobile Home Info
Home: Home Page: Content Page

Selling 1976 mobile home in park Idaho

by Marian Aguilar
(Nampa, Id)

I'm selling my mother mobile home in a park. It is a 1976 single wide. What do I once I have offer? My mother owes money on it. We are asking $15,000. She owes $9,500. on it. We know that the park manager must appove the person buying it. Onces that is done do we just do a sales contract and sell as is? What about sales tax? I know we have to get the tile from the leander, but then what? Do we have to have it inspected or anything?


Comments for Selling 1976 mobile home in park Idaho

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

Mar 15, 2010
Selling in Idaho
by: Support

It sounds like you are not using a Real Estate Agent or dealer. This is fine, but there is a reason that they have jobs, they know how to do all of this!

Our suggestion is to call a local title company, like First American Title, or Fidelity National Title. Ask for a the name of their escrow officer who handles the most mobile home escrows.

Once you find out who this is, have them tell you how much and what would be included in their escrow service.

You will need to pay close attention to paying off the old loan, paying the taxes, and especially transfering the title from the old owner to the new owner. If any of this is messed up you will regret it.

Start calling your local title companies, and your local Real Estate offices for the recommended Escrow officers handling mobile homes.

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to YOUR Questions and Answers.