Free Mobile Home Info
Home: Home Page: Content Page


by art
(mag. california)

two questions. i have a kitchen sink i want to change from a 33x19 to a 33 x21 is it possible to do so w\o weakening the counter top. also if the holes are not centered how difficult is it to change the pipes.

second question: is it possible to change the back door to a heavier security door or just a security door. thanks, art

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to YOUR Questions and Answers.