Free Mobile Home Info
Home: Home Page: Content Page


I sold a mobile home in California that had a certificate of title with the Housing dept. It was consodered personal property. Do I owe federal or state taxes on the money I recieved from the sale.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to YOUR Questions and Answers.