Free Mobile Home Info
Home: Home Page: Content Page

Title transfer

If I sold my moblie home myself what kind of paper work do I need to make everything happen?

Comments for Title transfer

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

May 16, 2010
Title Transfer
by: Support

Think of your mobile home or manufactured home as a car on steroids when it comes to selling and transfering title.

First, a simple sign off is all that is needed, however, it is much more complicated than just that if you want to do it right.

The best thing to do is contact the Department of Housing. Try calling 411 in the biggest metropolitan area near you for the local office.a

Also try calling a local escrow company and asking if they handle mobile home escrows, if so, they will be the ones you would want to hire to handle the paper work for you - this is well worth the expense).



Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to YOUR Questions and Answers.